Commitment to safety and securityHayashibara highly values safety and security and aims to support the creation of a sustainable world where people live with peace of mind in relation to the products they use.
Our commitment for this goal is proven by the quality management system which is in compliance with ISO 9001 in addition to our existing in-house “Quality Policy” and “Food Safety Policy and Action Plan Guidelines”. Further, an FSSC 22000 certification has been obtained for our signature product, TREHA. As to pharmaceutical products and excipients, the entire supply chain process from reception of raw materials, production, quality control and shipment to customers is in compliance with GMP standards. In response to the needs of global customers, many of Hayashibara's products are also KOSHER and HALAL certified.
Hayashibara provides safety and security and continuously improves its already rigorous quality management system to fulfill customer’s expectations, trust and satisfaction.
- Quality Policy
- Hayashibara is committed to a quality management system and to continuously improving it to increase customer satisfaction and to make a positive contribution to the economy and society as a whole.
- Food Safety Policy and Action Plan Guidelines
- Hayashibara has established the below Food Safety Policy and Action Plan Guidelines and implements and promotes them throughout its organization.
Food Safety Policy
Hayashibara is committed to safe and high quality products by maintaining rigorous quality and safety standards, and controls in order to gain the trust and satisfaction of customers.
Action Plan Guidelines
- （1）We have established and continually improve the food safety management system to assure safety throughout the entire supply chain process from the reception of raw materials to the shipment to customers.
- （2）We comply with all regulations related to the Food Safety Policy and with social ethics.
- （3）We sincerely consider all customer feedback to help improve products and business operations.
- （4）We continue learning for the purpose of improving awareness in food safety and hygiene control management.
- （5）We fully understand and update the Food Safety Policy on a regular basis.
- Quality Control System
For the safety and security of our products, quality control systems and secure traceability have been instituted throughout the entire supply chain process from reception of raw materials, through production, quality control and shipment to customers in compliance with ISO 9001 and FSSC 22000.
Raw starchRaw Material Management
We obtain raw material information (specifications, GMO, Non-GMO, residual pesticide and allergen statements) from suppliers. When raw materials are received, we check the compliance with in-house raw materials specifications. Our suppliers are reviewed for their quality control management on a regular basis.
Manufacturing process control by computer controlProduction Management
We monitor and manage each production process to be sure that it is in compliance with our designated standards. We employ closed-system production lines to prevent contamination as well as install sieves, magnetic foreign object removal devices and metal detectors in the production lines.
The hygienic environment of the production facilities is maintained by periodic evaluation, and implementation of the"5S" (sort, set in order, shine, standardize and sustain) method.
Instrumental analysisProduct Management
To ensure that product specifications are maintained, physical, chemical and microbial tests are conducted prior to shipping our products. For the purpose of validating our in-house testing, we outsource the tests using external organizations on a regular basis.
We have established a traceability system that allows us to identify the raw materials and pathways of all of our products throughout the entire supply chain ending with delivery to our valued customers.
- ISO 9001 and FSSC 22000 certification
ISO 9001 quality management system certification
FSSC 22000 quality management system certification