Hayashibara Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Hayashibara") recognizes the importance of personal information in operating this website (https://www.hayashibara.co.jp/data/en/）Hayashibara will comply with the laws concerning personal information and protect privacy described below.
1. Management and protection of personal information
- · Hayashibara shall appoint an administrator who is in charge of proper management of personal information and prevention of its leakage. Hayashibara shall protect users' personal information by taking appropriate and effective safety measures against unauthorized access or loss, destruction, falsification of date, and other threats.
- · In order to provide better service, Hayashibara may entrust the personal information management to NAGASE Group companies or a third party (hereinafter referred to as "Contractor") deemed appropriate.
- · Personal information provided by users shall be protected by using communication encryption technology such as SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). Certain web pages may not be accessible depending on the type of browser or browser settings.
2. Use of personal information
- ・Hayashibara shall use collected personal information with sufficient consideration.
- ・Hayashibara or its Contractor shall use the personal information only for the agreed purpose, which includes delivery of information.
- ・Hayashibara shall stop using personal information upon users’ requests.