This website（https://www.hayashibara.co.jp/data/en/）is operated by Hayashibara Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Hayashibara")
Please be informed that the website cannot be used without agreement to the following terms of service. Users shall agree to the following terms of service by use of this website, otherwise the use of this website is discouraged. The terms of service may be changed without notice. Please be advised to check the the latest contents.
The contents can be downloaded, saved or printed out on a personal basis, but cannot be transferred to other websites or print media. The content cannot be used without permission beyond the scope allowed by the copyright law.
- ・Although the contents of this website have been created with all things considered, its completeness, accuracy, safety, effects and non-infringement of the rights of third parties are not guaranteed.
- ・Hayashibara shall not be responsible for any troubles, losses or damage caused by using or not being able to use this website.
- ・Hayashibara shall not be responsible for any matters related to the content of another company's website linked from this website.
- ・Hayashibara, without notice, may suspend or stop the operation of this website and may change or delete all or part of the information posted on this website.
- ・Hayashibara shall not be responsible for any troubles or damage to software or hardware caused by using this website.